Google AdSense Complete Guide -How to Earn Money Online by monetizing Website Content as well as YouTube Videos
Google AdSense allows you to earn revenue through the use of your website’s content. Today, we address questions such as How do I earn $100 per day using Google AdSense?
Google AdSense is a program that lets website owners make money by advertising on their sites. Not just website owners, but YouTubers from Uganda and all over the World can join the program once they have met certain conditions. YouTube AdSense (YouTube Monetization) earnings begin coming in following verification. To be verified You need only three things, namely: 1 Google Account 2, a phone number, and a postal address. 3. Connect your website to AdSense. We’ll discuss that in the future.
When a visitor goes to your website and clicks an ad you’ll receive a commission. If you have enough traffic on YouTube as well as your site you could earn money from Ad views and also from online purchases and clicks.
The amount you earn is contingent upon several aspects, including the amount of traffic coming into the YouTube Channel or website the type or category of the ad, the place of the user, as well as your click-through rates (CTR), and many more.
What is Google AdSense?
Google AdSense is a no-cost advertising program operated by Google that allows webmasters who are part of the Google Network of content sites to offer interactive media advertisements (text images, text, and video advertisements) that are targeted at viewers and content on the site.
Through Google AdSense Publishers of online sites earn revenue by displaying third-party Google advertisements on their websites. These ads are supervised as well as sorted and managed by Google.
When you sign up for the Google AdSense program and are certified, you’ll receive an online dashboard to create and direct your ad units or kinds and the websites that you’d like to be a part of this program. Google AdSense program.
Two ways to earn through Google AdSense
- website content( How to create websites without coding )
- YouTube Channel (How to Make Money Online by using Google AdSense without a Website)
Note: Google plans on segregating YouTube AdSense earnings from the Website AdSense earnings. This could already be the case, depending on the date you are reading this.
In this article, I’ll walk you through the steps of how to begin using Google AdSense, from creating an account Google AdSense account to placing advertisements on your site. In addition, we will look at some ideas on how you can improve the effectiveness of your Google AdSense earnings.
Before we start, In our last article we discussed the differences between Google Ads and Google AdSense In addition, we went through the various types of Google Ads campaigns, The Google Ads Network (Display Ads and Search Ads) is a campaign you can manage for your business. what are the requirements for running Google Ads? Most importantly, what is an Advertiser Verification Program? You can find out about it in this blog.
How can I Begin Making money with Google AdSense?
Make cash online through Google AdSense in 5 Simple yet extremely easy-to-follow steps. We’ll dive into the details of each step later.
- Create the Google AdSense account: In the beginning, you require an account with a Google Account, but If you’re using Gmail or another Google service such as Google Play Store, you already have one. With the same account, you can get access to a free YouTube channel, and it gives you access to AdSense and all things Google. You can create a Free Google AdSense account at https://www.google.com/adsense.
- Sign up for AdSense for content as well as AdSense for YouTube: AdSense for Content is for web (Blog as well as eCommerce) publishers as well and AdSense for YouTube is designed for YouTube creators. YouTube Monetization prerequisites at present are 1000 subscribers and 4000 Watch video watch hours or 10 million short Views.
- Validate your YouTube channel or website: YouTube Channel: Remember it is necessary to validate your website and YouTube channel before being able to earn money through Google AdSense. For verification, all you need is your phone number and the address of your mailing account that is associated with your bank account, so that you can be paid.
- Advertisements from AdSense can be placed on your web page and YouTube channel. After your site or YouTube channel has been verified, you can add one line of code to your site and Google will handle the remainder. Alternatively, you can go to the Google AdSense dashboard on your Desktop or Laptop and begin making AdSense advertisements. Start earning money online from Uganda or any other place in the World.
- Send YouTube and Website Visitors: Most importantly, you have to generate huge amounts of traffic to make money through your YouTube or website content. It is possible to get traffic from Your Social Media channels, starting with TikTok, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Threads, and YouTube Marketing, among others. We will cover all methods in this guide.
How Much Does Google AdSense Pay for 1000 Views?
The amount you earn through Google AdSense will vary depending on a variety of elements, including the site’s content, the duration of your visit as well as the Cost per Click (CPC), and the ad type or the type of ad you want to display, the geographical location of the user as well as the click-through rate (CTR) as well as other. However, generally speaking, you could make somewhere between $0.35 and $3.35 per 1000 views.
How can I earn $100 a day using Google AdSense?
How can I estimate and calculate how much traffic is required to earn $100/day with the Google AdSense program? — by The Website Flip.
- In the case of an RPM that is $2.75 then 100/2.75 equals 36.36 which means you’ll need 36,360 people per day.
- In the case of an RPM that is $4.50 then 100/4.50 equals 22.22 which means you’ll need 2220 visitors per day.
- When the average RPM of $6.10 then 100/6.10 equals 16.39 which means you’ll need 16390 people per day.
Is Google AdSense Available in Uganda?
YouTube monetization is now available in Uganda. You’ll be eligible to join the YouTube Partner Program as soon as your channel complies with the monetization requirements mentioned previously. Once YouTube accepts your application and approves it the account in Uganda can be made a monetization through Google AdSense. You can withdraw when you have reached the payment threshold.
What is the minimum payment amount to be met for Google AdSense?
Google AdSense has set the minimum threshold at $100. You are not able to reduce it, however, you are able to take out more than $1000 based on the amount you earn through Google AdSense per month and the payment method you choose to use.
Why Choose Google AdSense as Your Online Income Stream?
- Earn money on your site–You have probably been receiving lots of visitors, but aren’t sure what to use it for. With a current AdSense account, millions of advertisers are competing to get your ad space. This means more money and more relevant ads for your customers.
- Ads are optimized to work on Mobile — Google optimizes the dimensions of your ads units to automatically adapt to the desktop, mobile, and tablet screens, which means there’s a greater chance that they’ll be noticed and clicked by the appropriate people.
- Easy Setup helps you save time–Set up AdSense for your website or YouTube AdSense earnings by adding a piece of code on your website and Google will display ads that match your site’s layout. This will save the time of making changes to the ad code. You don’t need to be an expert to earn money online.
- Only the highest-paying ads go live Google AdSense Boosts your revenue by allowing you to access the biggest network of (display as well as search as well as video advertisements) online advertisers that bid for your advertising space.
- Ads are targeted at your website’s content and audience All ads are reviewed by the Google AdSense staff to make sure they’re top quality and appropriate to your audience or content even on tablets and smartphones. What does this mean? You’ll earn more online.
- You have the power Utilizing Your Google AdSense dashboard, you can add websites and boost your earnings, block ads you don’t want to see You can also customize the location and manner in which ads show up by using Ad Units and pick which ones best suit your site.
- Choose from 4 different ads the Google AdSense dashboard allows you to select which ads to show on specific web pages on your site. This will help you determine which ad units are earning the highest. You can monitor how well you show ads by looking at the Ad Units Report on your Reports page.
Pro Tips If you are looking to expand your business online through online advertising using Google Ads and YouTube Video ads, check out the Complete Guide here. This guide is a great resource to use as an free Digital Marketing Course in Uganda or wherever you are.
How to Start Using Google AdSense in 7 Steps
We’ll now dive into the ways to earn money online in Uganda or wherever you are anywhere in the world with this program: Google AdSense Program. To begin using Google AdSense, you will have to:
- Create a Google AdSense account.
- Sign up for AdSense for Content or AdSense for YouTube.
- Verify your website and YouTube Channel.
- AdSense ads can be placed on your website or YouTube channel.
- Improve Your Google AdSense Account to Earn more
- Send traffic to your website or channel through Digital marketing
- Earn money for the Earnings you make
Step 1: Sign up for an account on Google AdSense. Google AdSense account
To set up an account on Google AdSense account, you must have an existing Google account. If you don’t have an existing Google account and want to get one, check out the video below to learn how to create your Google account through Gmail Login.
If you already have an account with a Google Account, you can utilize all Google Services including YouTube, Gmail, Google Docs (Word Online version), Google Sites (for designing websites), Google Slides -an online tool for making presentations, Google Ads, Google Analytics and a lot more.
Most importantly, You can also use your Google Account to create a Google AdSense account to add your payment information, set up your ads, and start getting paid by going to https://www.google.com/adsense/signup.
Step 2: Sign up for AdSense for Content or AdSense for YouTube
Google AdSense offers two different programs: AdSense for Content and AdSense for YouTube. The AdSense program for content is intended for websites (Bloggers entrepreneurs of eCommerce) publishers and AdSense for YouTube is designed for YouTube creators who share videos from different fields of new technology news, education, and inspiring video content on the YouTube channels. YouTubechannels.
To be able to sign up for AdSense for Content you’ll need to fill out the following forms:
- Your URL for your website (Learn How to Design Websites No Coding Required for Free)
- The kind of content you will publish
- The number of monthly visits to your site
To be able to sign up for AdSense for YouTube you’ll need to fill out the following forms:
- The URL of your YouTube channel
- Amount of people who subscribe to your YouTube channel.
- Views for your YouTube videos.
- How many views you get on your YouTube shorts
NOTE: Google recently updated its YouTube channel’s monetization requirements. Alongside 1,000 subscribers, YouTube can now choose between 4,000 hours of watching and 10 million views of shorts.
Step 3: Confirm your YouTube channel’s website
After you’ve joined AdSense You can then add a site under”Sites” under the “Sites” tab on the left. After adding your website, however, before you can proceed you’ll need to confirm your YouTube channel or website. channel.
To validate your website it is necessary to include a verification code in the code of your website. This is provided when you add the site. You can examine the verification code by clicking the website you have just added.
To confirm the authenticity of the authenticity of your YouTube channel, you’ll be required to include a verification code in Your YouTube settings. You can make use of YouTube Studio Dashboard for that. YouTube Studio Dashboard for that.
How do I Get Approved for Google AdSense Faster?
To be able to apply to be eligible for Google AdSense, your website or YouTube channel must meet the following criteria:
- Your YouTube channel or your website must be original in content.
- Your YouTube channel or website should have a decent quantity of visitors.
- Your YouTube channel or website should not include any malware or other spam.
- Your YouTube channel or website must adhere to Google’s AdSense guidelines.
Note: If you want to earn money online, other than Google AdSense, you can invest in Cryptocurrency, Forex trading, and Affiliate Marketing, in addition to others. The video below demonstrates how to get started with the ChipperCash.
Step 4: Publish AdSense ads on your website or YouTube channel.
After your site or YouTube channel has been confirmed, you can begin making AdSense ads on Google AdSense. Once you have verified your YouTube channel, it is possible to start placing ads on the Google AdSense dashboard. Begin by clicking on”Sites” on the left, then click the “Sites” tab left of the screen, and then select “New Site” to add your sites, and then click Save to proceed.
To display AdSense advertisements on your site it is necessary to make an AdSense advertising unit. An AdSense advertising unit is a small piece of code you can include in the code of your site. Google Ads will display where you have placed the ad unit code.
To create an AdSense advertising unit, visit the “Ads” tab and select “By Ad Unit”. Select one of the four ad-unit types available. You’ll need to provide the following details:
- The name of the ad unit
- The dimensions and layout of the advertisement (Horizontal Vertical, Horizontal, or Square)
- The place of the advertisement on your site
- The options for targeting the advertisement
To add AdSense advertisements for the YouTube channel, make use of YouTube Studio. YouTube Studio Dashboard. We’ll discuss this in a subsequent blog post.
Four Google AdSense Ad-Units/Ad-Format Types You Should Know
In the context of ad units, let’s look at a few of the types of ads you can include on your site to begin earning profits from your website content.
- Display them as they’re created to be used anywhere on your site. When you decide to use this feature make sure to switch on responsive ads. the responsive ads automatically alter their size according to your layout as well as your device’s size (smartphone and tablet).
- In-feed ads are applied to eCommerce shops as well as listings and pages on your site. They can be personalized to match the design of your website.
- In-article ads for articles and content pages They work great when they can be integrated into your feed of articles.
- Multiplex ads They are ad units based on Grid that display content recommendation-style native ads. They are usually in the lower part of websites that are monetized, but you can choose to put them on the highest level.
Step 5 5. Improve the amount of Google AdSense earnings
Do you realize that it is possible to easily set up Google AdSense and earn passive income with no adjustments for a long period? Now you are aware.
But what happens if you wish to boost your income and earn more cash anywhere in the World through your YouTube channel or website? To achieve this, you’ll need to be able to monitor as well as analyze and improve the performance of your Google AdSense accordingly. Tools such as Google Analytics can aid you.
Tips on How You can improve the quality of your Google AdSense earnings:
- Advertisements should be placed in popular areas that are on your website, and YouTube channel. The higher the traffic the more views are viewed of your content, and the more cash you can earn.
- Utilize different sizes for ads and formats (Display In-feed, in-article, and display ads).
- Utilize AutoAds to make the most out of your ad space with smart ad sizing that can adapt to the size of your viewers’ screen sizes and orientation.
- Your ads should be targeted to your target audience (Relevant traffic equals higher CTR).
- Utilize Google Trends to look for the latest trends and newsworthy content ideas to create evergreen content that will continue to drive AdSense website visitors.
- Utilize Google Tag Manager along with Google Analytics to determine your ROI on advertising and also track your website’s performance, YouTube video engagement, and other social media sites and applications. (Use to access your Reports dashboard within Google Analytics as well as YouTube Studio).
Follow Google AdSense Policies
Google has enacted strict guidelines for program policy to stop Google Adsense’s invalid traffic and fraudulent practices that could boost your profits. They cover things like:
- You can click on personal advertisements
- Incentivizing or paying other people to click on ads
- redirecting users to inappropriate websites
- Purchase of clicks or traffic among others.
Do not worry about certain of these Ad relevance, since every Ad is screened by Google to ensure that they are top-quality and relevant to your audience or content.
Step 6: Direct AdSense Website traffic to your website or YouTube Channel
This is among the most crucial steps and it’s the one that decides if you will make revenue through your content or not. It is essential to generate huge quantities of Traffic to make money from your website or YouTube videos. AdSense publishers are accountable for the traffic they send to their advertisements.
In the role of you are an AdSense publisher, you’re allowed to promote your website in any way, including partnering with other websites to boost your traffic. Just ensure that whatever you do is in line with the guidelines of the program.
There are a variety of ways to drive visitors to your site The most popular is Social Media Marketing, you could begin by posting relevant and useful content at least once per day via TikTok, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Threads, YouTube, and more, for six months and you’ll be amazed at the results.
Another method of bringing massive volumes of traffic to your site is by using SEO (Search Engine Optimization). This requires a lot of work when it comes to keyword research and even more patience as you wait for your content to be ranked high.
Professional Tip The guide covers all techniques for driving traffic to websites in this complete guide to digital marketing for beginners to professionals.
Step 7: Receive a payment for your earnings
After you have made enough cash (at minimum $100) through Google AdSense, you can be paid, and your earnings will be transferred to your chosen bank account through the wire Transfer as well as any other option available in your area or country.
Google AdSense pays out earnings on an annual basis. The minimum amount to be paid (also called the payment minimum threshold) will be $100.
To receive a payment you must give Google the bank information. This information is entered in the “Payments” Tab on the left side of the Google AdSense dashboard, under “Payments Info”.
If you aren’t sure if you’ve verified your address If you haven’t verified your address, visit “Verification Check” which is still under the “Payments” tab, and confirm your details like your telephone number and the postal address that is associated with your bank account. This will get you a Google AdSense account ready to receive payments.
Let’s briefly discuss Address Verification.
This is extremely important. It is impossible to verify without this. Also, you won’t be verified if you input an incorrect mailing address. Mailing addresses are the ones Google uses to send users an address verification PIN code for address verification.
Which Bank is Best for AdSense Payments?
In Uganda The best choice I’d recommend would be Standard Chartered Bank since they provide a free debit card to all new customers This is the one I use, as well as my very first AdSense check, which was processed without a hitch without my involvement.
In Africa, There are many options for African banks. You could look into Absa Bank UBA (United Bank of Africa), DFCU Bank, and Stanbic Bank, among other banks. There is no clear answer to the question of which bank is the best one for Adsense payments. It depends on your preference and the location that the Adsense publisher.
If you’re making use of Google AdSense from another country that is not in Africa regardless of whether you are in either the USA, UAE, UK, or Europe It means you may have different Banks available to utilize for AdSense payments.
How to monetize your website by utilizing Google AdSense Effectively
There are several ways to make money from your website using Google AdSense effectively and get the most value from your website’s traffic or channel. You can display advertisements in the following areas as well as other places:
- Above The Fold It is at the very top part of your site, and where advertisements will appear before scrolling down.
- Under the fold, This is the top of your website. It is the place where ads will be displayed once users scroll down.
- Sidebar -This is the sidebar that you have on your site, in which advertisements will appear either on the left or right part of your content.
- in-content -It is the content you have on your website, in which ads will be displayed in between the text paragraphs.
You may also decide to display various kinds of ads on your site like:
- text ads are the most well-known kind of advertisements and they show text and a hyperlink to the advertiser’s site.
- Images ads The advertisements display images and an address to the advertiser’s site.
- Video advertisements The ads feature a video along with the advertiser’s website.
If you are an advertiser You may want to make your ads designed with a flexible layout in your mind. There are tools such as Google Webdesigner to assist you in creating high-quality ads for your campaign.
With the advent of AI (Artificial Intelligence), many tools can automate the entire process. The majority of these tools we’ve discussed in my YouTube channel such as Invideo, Canva, and CapCut among others.